Check out the new Spring/Summer 2019 Scentsy Catalog!
World Tour 2019 kicks off today, so you know what that means: We’ve unveiled the new Spring/Summer 2019 Catalog!
Bursting with alluring fragrances, beautifully crafted warmers and diffusers, innovative products and a few surprises, Spring/Summer 2019 promises to Fill Your Life with Fragrance.
So, what’s new this season?
- NEW Scentsy Friends are the same size as our beloved Scentsy Buddies (and come with your choice of Scent Pak), but these darling dolls also include their own adorable mini Buddy tucked into their pocket.
- NEW All-Purpose Cleaner Concentrate is formulated to cut through dirt and grime on most household surfaces, including walls and floors — just dilute it with water and spray! And like Counter Clean, this concentrated cleaner forms a dirt-repellent barrier that makes cleaning easier over time.
- NEW When Life Gives You Lemons Warmer will benefit Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation (ALSF), this season’s charitable cause partner dedicated to raising funds for research into new treatments and cures for all children battling cancer.
- NEW Colored Light Bulbs — available in red, orange, yellow and green — will add a little extra flair to any 25-watt warmer.
- We’ve made Scentsy Soak an official catalog product, so no more worrying about “while supplies last” — but you’re not going to want to wait to get your hands on it either.
- Welcome to the families! We’ve reorganized the wax fragrances in the catalog into fragrance families — such as citrus, floral, woods and more — so you can hone in on your favorites faster or even branch out from your tried and true. Find out more here!
- Plus, there are loads of new fragrances, new products in The Disney Collection and new fragrances for existing products.
All Spring/Summer 2019 Catalog products will be available starting March 1, 2019
We’ve also created a Fill Your Life with Fragrance video that’s not only a fun way to promote the new Spring/Summer 2019 Catalog, but it’s also perfect to share with customers, Hosts and prospective Consultants throughout the entire catalog season. Check it out: